Saturday, April 21, 2012

The reading begins . . .

A bit late since the marathon started at 8 A.M., not 11:54 A.M.

Look at all them berries, and that sexy bagel half.
My power food as I plow through Danter's Inferno: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, an apple and some bagel. It shall all get washed down by this beautiful jasmine flower tea.

I decided to fill out a questionnaire 24hourreadathon posted at the first hour: I look forward to finishing Dante's Diving Comedy.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The beautiful and not so sunny today Miami, Florida.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Oh god, Lolita by Nabakov
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My bowl of fresh berries, and later I will be enjoying a plate full of vegetables.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
When I'm not procrastinating my life away on tumblr, writing essays, studying for Japanese, or sleeping, I try to find some time to read young adult novels.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I look forward to finishing Dante's Diving Comedy and interacting with other readers through the challenges! wooh!


Let the reading marathon begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment